Indian head massage
Indian head massage is a relaxing holistic treatment that uses acupressure massage to release stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles, and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders.
This ½ hour massage is done using natural oils such as olive oil or a specially formulated Indian hair oil.
7 benefits of Indian head massage
- Helps in relieving migraines
- Can promote hair growth
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Relieves insomnia and fatigue
- Relives symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Renews energy levels
- Boosts memory capabilities
At Walkwel we offer two different types of body massages.
- Deep tissue: this massage is done with whatever level of pressure the client prefers. ½ hour back, neck and shoulders or 1 hour full body.
- Swedish: This is an all relaxing massage and same as above can be ½ hour or 1 hour long depending on the needs of the client.
- Both massages using WARM OIL: this is suitable if you suffer from aching joints and muscles, ideal after a hard training session. There is an extra cost for the warm oil and again can be 1 hour or ½ hour long.